ECTAD Caribbean would like to introduce its group of volunteers as part of ECTAD’s Caribbean Youth Arm (ECYA). The EYCA comprises of an experienced team of young professionals based in the St Vincent & the Grenadines and in other islands around the Caribbean. The team specializes in business and ICT development. Our youth arm is […]
Eastern Caribbean Trading Agriculture and Development Organisation (ECTAD)
The Eastern Caribbean Trading Agriculture and Development Organisation (ECTAD CARIBBEAN) is a nonprofit, voluntary, non governmental small farmers’ base rural development organisation launched and operating in St. Vincent and the Grenadines since 1995.
As part of our mission, ECTAD CARIBBEAN works with partners all over the world in sharing of good practices, innovation, indigenous and new knowledge.
- Food and nutrition security
- Farmers Training
- Production Planning and support
- Group Leadership and Development
- Good Agriculture Practices
- Sustain profitable markets for farmers
- Climate smart Agriculture promotion
- Technical Support for local cooperation and regional integration of farmers’ groups
- Youth and Women Development