We at ECTAD CARIBBEAN have been monitoring the food prices and markets; we are also working with our farmers to make realistic production decisions to link into the circumstances of the new emerging market trends. We are calling on Governments and traditional private sectors, such as banks, to make an insignificant investment with farmers […]
Eastern Caribbean Trading Agriculture and Development Organisation (ECTAD)
The Eastern Caribbean Trading Agriculture and Development Organisation (ECTAD CARIBBEAN) is a nonprofit, voluntary, non governmental small farmers’ base rural development organisation launched and operating in St. Vincent and the Grenadines since 1995.
As part of our mission, ECTAD CARIBBEAN works with partners all over the world in sharing of good practices, innovation, indigenous and new knowledge.
- Food and nutrition security
- Farmers Training
- Production Planning and support
- Group Leadership and Development
- Good Agriculture Practices
- Sustain profitable markets for farmers
- Climate smart Agriculture promotion
- Technical Support for local cooperation and regional integration of farmers’ groups
- Youth and Women Development